Saturday, June 27, 2015

July 2015 Nail Art Challenge

Hi all,

today I am sharing the new July 2015 nail art challenge themes with you. This is going on under my Intagram account nailsby_judinka123 ( http://instagram.com/nailsby_judinka123/ ) and you can use hashtags #nailschallenge2015 and/or #bestnailschallenge if you would like to participate.

Make sure you all join us :) Please also share this picture either on your social media or if you have Instagram, on your IG account. Hope to see many nice manicures for July's themes. And don't forget, you still have time to join the June's themes. You can find the topics in my older blog post or look up either my account on Instagram or use one of the above hashtags.

Have a great weekend and I will be back with some short reviews next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment