Sunday, April 2, 2017

I am back...maybe???

Hi guys,

just a very quick note for today. I know I have been neglecting my blog for a long long time now but I just fell behind after I started my YouTube channel. Though I love the one on one communication with you through my YouTube Judinka Nail Art, I do miss writing and reviewing things for you here as well.

I am aware that not many people read my blog before and I am not sure if people even still read at all but I will try to post here every now and then. Maybe now it is time for my New Year's resolution...in April of 2017...hahaha.


If you read this, let me know what you would like me to review for you. I need to get back to being more organized and finding time for my hobbies related to nails, nail polish and nail art. So hopefully the above picture will hypnotize you all and I do believe together we will resurrect this blog and will get it going as we used to before I gave up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment