Hi all,
when I sat down to talk about this topic today, I could not believe it has been 2 weeks since I wrote something on my blog. And I do not even have a good excuse why that happened. Anyways, it is mid December and Christmas is coming soon. I do like the holiday but I really do not enjoy all the stress and hectic environment that comes with it. Especially since I turned a little older than I was 10 years ago (lol), I cannot handle people at the mall and shopping centers; thus I prefer doing my shopping online. And this year I am quite behind again.
Today I am coming onto you with a short review of the MoYou London stamping plates. And I have to tell you...if you are into nail art and love stamping, this is a must have. Their website is www.moyou.co.uk but I am warning you all!!! Once you see what they offer, you may not leave the website without having few things in your shopping cart. Me, myself, was struggling a lot to close out from the website every time my curiosity brings me there...not only the selection is amazing but I want them all!!!
So, of course, on Cyber Monday, I finally gave in and ordered 10 of their stamping plates. The collection that caught my eye the most is the Fairy Tale collection; thus I ordered 4 of them and then several other ones. Each plate cost me 4.99 (in pounds because this is a British based company). When I created my own account, I received a 15% off coupon that I could use at check out and lowered the cost of my shipping (or actually brought it down to $0). They ship internationally and within Europe I think you can get the shipping for free but being that I currently live in USA, I was charged a small shipping fee (which was honestly much better than what is usually charged for shipping and handling here in the States).
| Absolutely love each of these plates. My next order is on its way; I will refer back to you once I received them. |
| Each plate has a blue foil that is easy to peel off. The plate looks small but honestly, it is great for storage and the images are big enough to cover your entire nail. |
All in all...this company did and is doing a great job!!! I love every single one of my stamping plates and I see myself getting more use of them in the near future. They have a huge fan in me and if I could, I would order all of them right now. Your options with these stamping plates are limitless and guarantee you a new and unique manicure every time you use them.
Hope this was helpful and good luck to you all if you decide to go and check out this website. I have nothing but good things to say about MoYou London. Stay warm and I will try to chat with you guys more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment