Monday, May 18, 2015

2015 June Nail Art challenge on Instagram and where have I been

Hi guys,

it has been a long while since I wrote on my blog. I am sorry about my long absence....it's just life happened and I need to get back to my regular schedule again.

Typically I am not one of those people who suffer from being depressed; however, this year the long winter got to me and I just could not get myself to do the easiest things at all. Also, in April I got sick and for over a month I was struggling every day to get through. At first my doctor thought it was something viral, thus she could not prescribe me anything besides advising to drink more fluids and take Ibuprofen. Three weeks later (on my Birthday ;) ) I decided it was time to call them again and at this time she gave me antibiotics and steroids to treat my starting bronchitis. What a relief I felt after I took my first pills! I can finally breath and no more congestion; though my cough is still lasting but my health has improved so much since Friday!!!

I am hoping that with the beginning of spring, going into summer, the nice weather brings more energy to my life and I can keep up not only with my Instagram account; where I have to admit I have struggled as well, but also with my blog. These days I am playing with an idea of moving to YouTube as well, but first I want to make sure that I am able to post at least 4-5 articles a month with good quality pictures and topics that would interest you as well. If you have any requests, please let me know. I have a placed a few orders recently; after I was on a full no buy April...lol (and I did it) so once I received these items, I will try to start reviewing them for you.

Honestly, I really don't know where some people find enough time to manage a full time job, their family and be active online; in terms when it comes to Instagram, blogging and YouTube/Facebook/Twitter, etc... Seriously, I should read maybe some literature about time management and how to utilize every minute of the day as best as possible. If you have any tips and tricks for me, I would appreciate your advice below in the comment section.

Now onto the nail art challenge. When I reached 1,800 followers on Instagram, an idea of creating a nail art challenge came to my mind. This all happened in March 2015; and currently I am hosting the May nail art challenge. You should definitely check it out under my account nailsby_judinka 123 (http://instagram.com/nailsby_judinka123/) because with this nail art there is also a GIVEAWAY (as mentioned previously, my Birthday was a few days ago). All the details for that giveaway are in the original post.

And what do I have planned for you in June? Look below and if you like the topics, make sure you use the hashtags #nailschallenge2015 and/or #bestnailschallenge so that we all can see your creations :).

These are the topics for June 2015 Nail Art challenge ;) Make sure you also check out the May Nail Art challenge as there is a giveaway included :D
Hope to see many of you joining. I would also appreciate, if you would repost this picture on your Instagram accounts and share the word. The original picture can be found on my Instagram account.

I want to thank you that you have stuck around with me while I was gone and as I said, I will try to post more frequently and about topics that would be interesting and fun for you as well. Have a great day and I will be back soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment