Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Important announcement!!! Instagram username change!!!

Hi guys,

I am sorry for being away for such a long time again but recently I have quite busy weekends and during the week I am trying to go to a Zumba class (at least twice a week for now). Today I have a very important announcement to make for those who are following me on Instagram.

As of October 1, 2015, I will be changing my Instagram username from @nailsby_judinka123 to @judinkanailart (https://instagram.com/judinkanailart/) !!!!!!


I was thinking a lot about this change and I decided it is finally time to do it. My original username was a re-make of my personal account judinka123 adding something with nails in the title. Honestly, a year ago I did not think I will be still creating new manicures and writing my blog...slowly adding Facebook (that is not really my priority right now though which is sad) and maybe one day a YouTube channel with nail art videos...but that is far far away from now.

Once the change is live, you can find me under this link (https://instagram.com/judinkanailart/). Thanks all for being around here and I talk to you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment