Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October 2015 Nail Art Challenge themes on Instagram

Hey guys,

hope you are all doing well. Usually I post the nail art challenge themes a bit earlier but due to changing my username from @nailsby_judinka123 to @judinkanailart, I decided to wait a bit longer until the change is complete. That way I do not have change the links and information in the article.

And because October is famous for everything Halloween, I also have few spooky themes for the #bestnailschallenge / #nailschallenge2015 IG nail art challenge for you. Make sure to use these hashtags when posting your manicure (either on IG or Facebook).


Hope to see many of you joining in. Thank you for your support and I am grateful for all my followers and readers. If you can, please re-post this picture on your IG and/or Facebook accounts to spread the word. Have a great day all and I will be back with more exciting reviews and indie nail polish swatches.

Make sure to check out my Instagram and Facebook accounts:
Instagram - username: judinkanailart (https://instagram.com/judinkanailart/)
Facebook- username: Judinka Nail Art (https://www.facebook.com/Judinka-Nail-Art-1571306083130293/timeline/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel)


No comments:

Post a Comment